Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rants of a broken heart

I loved him from the very core of my being. There was not a day that went by that I didn't think of him, dream of him, wish for him. I would have given anything to be in his arms, to be his forever. Sneaking around just to be able to hear his voice wasn't enough it was like thirsting to death day after day and only being given a drop of water on the tip of my tongue. Everytime we talked he told me how much he loved me and distance could never change that and I knew he was telling the truth. I also knew that I didn't want him to hurt like I was hurting. He was in a whole new world where he could go to a real school, play sports, go to prom I couldn't let him not experince life just because I was still in the bubble. About a year after he left I told him I didn't mind if he went to prom and dated and at the time I said it I really didn't mind. However, I quickly began to mind when I saw pictures of him smiling happily with another girl. I didn't have to worry about her for long though, she buried herself when she gave him the ultimatum of me or her. I mean duh did she really think he would pick her.

No comments:

Post a Comment