Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hide and Seek

I used to love hide and seek well I still do especially when it is played in the dark. (If you've never played hide and seek in the dark you must do so immediately although my younger sister did break her toe playing this game last year.) The boy and I were about 13 and 14 when we played a game of hide and seek in the dark with our kid siblings. He was "it" and we all ran to hide as he counted to 20. I ran and hid in the closet in his room where everyone else hid I couldn't tell you. Anyway I wasn't up there very long before he found me (to this day I think he cheated because I am the quietest when it comes to hide and seek). True to his gentle loving ways when he found me he didn't yell that I was out, he didn't even tag me, he simple caressed my check and told me how soft it was. This was him, my boy, always gentle always loving no matter his age. He is the one who was always able to make me feel like the most loved cherished young lady on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment